Friday, March 26, 2010

PINK POODLE PARTY

Hosting a Pink Poodle party tomorrow. I LOVE Pink! With no daughters, this is the only way I get my girly groove on:)

Girls will stuff their own poodle, theirs to keep & cherish, and design a t-shirt for their new friend and a beaded collar. Would love to have some bling bling collars but we're using pony beads. I'll host the adoption station where the girls will weigh, measure, name & promise to love their new precious poodle.

Now it's time to trot on over to the Poodle Cafe for some delicious scooby snacks & pink lemonade. With their bellys full and their thirst quenched they're ready to curl up and snooze the afternoon away. But not a chance, it's time for the Poodle Puppy Show.

Take your party over the top with Doggie songs - I love the cd I created for this theme, some songs we prance around to are
  • I want to be a puppy dog
  • Bingo
  • How much is that doggy in the window
  • Doggie salsa (great beat)
  • Hound Dog (gotta love Elvis!)
  • Walkin the dog
  • Who let the dogs out
  • Puppy love (I'm showin my age but I don't care - I love love love Donny Osmond)

Here's some photos to enjoy






Some photos from past Poodle Parties



Making a star wish for the birthday girl.





3 comments:

Stacey - Elle Belle said...

Love your idea to make a music mix to match the theme of your party!

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

I love that you used pink dog dishes - so cute...I also made colcannon this past St Paddy" sDay - Isn't is SO good???

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Super cute! Love the cake and boa limbo! The tablescapes are adorable! Would love to have you join the Celebration Party if you get a chance. Hope you have a great weekend!