Thursday, September 24, 2009

Getting Lost in Blog World

I've become totally engrossed in blogworld, spending much too much time blog to blog to blog. I'm not complaining as I love all of the sites I have been lucky to find, as if they were lost. Who knew there was a gazillion fabulous crafters out there. I'm trying to stay focused on Halloween,  finding this task harder than you can imagine. But my halloween party decor will not appear itself. Fabulous halloween sites for inspiraton http://spookytimejingles.blogspot.com/ and http://www.ehagart.blogspot.com/, both sites list amazing artists who love Halloween. Wishing I could attend the Halloween and Vine in CA.

This past weekend, the Yardley Friends annual flea market, provided many items to my delight; blue cat statue, metal hanging cross, candle holder, star & moon earrings. Spray painting all the items black except for the earrings. Key for great bargains, wait till 2pm and hit the meeting hall for 1/2 price items.

Getting ready for the Hulmeville Flea Market on Saturday, my house looks like a tornado hit it. Not selling any halloween craft items, though thinking maybe something to plan next year. Selling some costumes and chachie stuff.

4 comments:

Tootsie said...

been there with the blogs...there are so many I never even knew there were any! I have found a lot of fun and friendships here...blogland is a great place to escape and get inspired!

Its So Very Cheri said...

I don't see a follower area to sign up, once you get it set up let me know and I will come back over and sign up.
I hope you come by often. I highly recommend signing up for SUBSCRIBE (it's FREE) and you get update every time one of your favorite blogs does an new post.
Cheri

Rosemary said...

Hi there,
Nice to meet you.
Funny you do parties, I make party hats, crowns and banners.
Glad you visited my blog.
Rosemary

Barbara Jean said...

Oh i do sooo know what you are talking about getting lost in blog land and spending waaaay toooo muuuch time there, or should i say here. =0))

I love it, but sure do not get as much done with this computer around. Thank goodness i have the store to go to. I actually get some work done there! =0))
Blessings on your day.
appreciate your visits, and your blog. You send us to even more great places!!

barbara jean