Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Thrift Shop = Halloween Happiness

Found wonderful things at the thrift shops today, so happy!
  • Ceramic pumpkins - muted orange color, very nice buy $4
  • Light up pumpkin - stretchy material, will add nice lighting - most important for halloween parties - the lighting!
  • Black lace pieces - not sure what they are meant for but I'll be using them! $.50 each
  • Small scarecrown - half stuffed/part ceramic, cute but scary funny looking love it on my new black shelf - $1
  • Old fashioned wedding hat with lace - will be dying black for my gypsy costume $1.50
  • Kids bowling set - painting white for ghost bowling $2, the price of gauze is too high to wrap each pin for mummy bowling
If you know of any good thrift shops in the Bucks County area please drop me a line.

1 comment:

Miss Mustard Seed said...

Those are some great finds at great prices. I love thrift stores. Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower. I look forward to your future comments!